Riedel Vinum Sauvignon Blanc Set of 2 (P/N 6416/33). Do you love Sauvignon Blanc? Get the glass that is consistently reviewed as the best on the market for your favorite varietal. Chemists worked with wine experts to create the choice vessel for herbal and grassy, yet citrusy, tones.
- The lead crystal is fire-polished for a lovely finish.
- The long stem and precisely curved bowl target the most responsive part of the palate.
- At 12.4 oz., this medium-sized glass has the narrow shape that best suits Sauvignon Blanc and an array of similar whites.
Recommended for: Ausbruch, Auslese (sweet), Baccus, Barsac, Beerenauslese, Blanc du Bois, Chasselas, Chenin Blanc, Coulée de Serrant, Dessertwine, Fumé Blanc, Furmint, Gelber Muskateller, Gewürztraminer, Jurançon moelleux, Koshu, Lambrusco, Loire (blanc), Loupiac, Malagousia, Malvazija Istriana, Monbazillac, Müller-Thurgau, Muskat-Ottonel, Muskateller, Pouilly Fume, Quarts de Chaume, Recioto di Soave, Sancerre, Sauternes, Sauvignon Blanc (unoaked), Semillon, Sylvaner, Tokaji (dry), Tokaji (sweet), Traminer, Trockenbeerenauslese, Vins Liquoreux, Vouvray, Zierfandler
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with good taste at a reasonable price.
- The thinner glass of Riedel Vinum has a sophisticated look and eliminates distraction during sipping.
- The simple, classic look will complement any table setting.
By highlighting the balanced flavors, maximizing the fruit, and integrating acidity and tannins, Riedel stemware enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of Sauvignon Blanc.
Riedel ships free at IWA Wine Accessories! Use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on this item. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Available for a limited time.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Sauvignon Blanc varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 12.4 oz
Size: 8 1/2h (in)
Weight: 2.6 lb
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.