Riedel O Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc Set of 2 (P/N 0414/15).
Be the host everyone will be talking about with an open, inviting way to serve one of the most aromatic wines in the world.
- Whether sweet or dry, the fruit structure of Riesling is maximized by an innovative design shared by the pricier Riedel Vinum line.
- Machine-made lead-free glass is dishwasher safe, and no stem means it fits right in the top rack.
- 4 1/4 inchestall, with a maximum capacity of 13.25 oz. for an average serving size of 4.5 oz.
- Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Amarone, Blaufrankisch, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Grenache, Hermitage Rouge, Malbec, Mourvedre, Pinotage, Rhone, Shiraz, Syrah
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Austrian manufacturer Riedel is the official glassware supplier to The Institute of Masters of Wine.
- The lack of a stem makes them great for mini bars, smaller cupboards, or packing into a picnic basket.
- The lowest priced glass for Sauvignon Blanc among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
Capacity: 13.25 oz
Size: 4 1/4h (in)
Weight: 1.25 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.