Beautiful glass, top quality. I would not hesitate to recommend these to a friend.
Riedel O Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc Set of 2 (P/N 0414/15).
Be the host everyone will be talking about with an open, inviting way to serve one of the most aromatic wines in the world.
- Whether sweet or dry, the fruit structure of Riesling is maximized by an innovative design shared by the pricier Riedel Vinum line.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is dishwasher safe, and no stem means it fits right in the top rack.
- 4.25" in height, with a maximum capacity of 13.25 oz. for an average serving size of 4.5 oz.
- Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Amarone, Blaufrankisch, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Grenache, Hermitage Rouge, Malbec, Mourvedre, Pinotage, Rhone, Shiraz, Syrah
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Austrian manufacturer Riedel is the official glassware supplier to The Institute of Masters of Wine.
- The lack of a stem makes them great for mini bars, smaller cupboards, or packing into a picnic basket.
- The lowest priced glass for Sauvignon Blanc among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
Capacity: 13.25 oz
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Size: 4 1/4h (in)
Weight: 1.25 lb
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
These glasses really give my sauvignon blanc a great taste. I've never believed that wine could taste better or worse depending on the type of glass you drink out of. This glass is wonderful. I strongly recommend researching which glass is designed for your favorite wine and doing some taste testing of your own to see how much difference the right glass makes. Five stars for this.
My first reaction to these was that they are a bit on the small side. They offer the high quality you expect from Riedel, but unless you want these specifically for Rieseling or Sauvignon Blanc I would choose a slightly larger stemless.
My pick is the buy 6 get 8 Viognier/Chardonnay also sold by IWA.