Riedel O Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc 2 Stems, #5308
Riedel O Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc 2 Stems (P/N 0414/15).
Be the host everyone will be talking about with an open, inviting way to serve one of the most aromatic wines in the world.
- Whether sweet or dry, the fruit structure of Riesling is maximized by an innovative design shared by the pricier Riedel Vinum line.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is dishwasher safe, and no stem means it fits right in the top rack.
- 4.25” in height, with a maximum capacity of 13.25 oz. for an average serving size of 4.5 oz.
- Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Amarone, Blaufrankisch, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Grenache, Hermitage Rouge, Malbec, Mourvedre, Pinotage, Rhone, Shiraz, SyrahWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- Austrian manufacturer Riedel is the official glassware supplier to The Institute of Masters of Wine.
- The lack of a stem makes them great for mini bars, smaller cupboards, or packing into a picnic basket.
- The lowest priced glass for Sauvignon Blanc among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 13.25 oz
Size: 4 1/4 h (inches)
Weight: 1.25 lb