Got these glasses as a gift and they are good. Riedel makes a great quality glass. I just enjoy a good stemmed glass when drinking wine. Very sturdy though.
Riedel O Cabernet/Merlot Wine Glasses 2 Stems (P/N 0414/0).
Tired of fragile stems breaking? Reduce the cost of replacement by trying the Riedel O stemless tumbler.
- Merlot is back in style, and Cabs never went out; showcase your favorites by serving them in this trendsetting stemless design.
- The bowl shape and rim diameter are based on the revolutionary shapes of Riedel Vinumat a fraction of the price.
- 4-7/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.1 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Médoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estèphe, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The bottom of the bowl has greater width and depth than competing glasses, resulting in a stabilizing, harmonious balance.
- The lowest-priced Cabernet glass among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 21.1 oz
Size: 4 7/8 h (in)
Weight: 1.5 lb
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
Wish they were a little narrower. A bit hard to hold for a small hand.
It's so easy to set the table with these glasses, because I don't need to worry about breakage, and they fit easily in low cupboards. The size is just right to hold, and I feel comfortable taking them outside and on picnics. I always feel nervous bringing stemware to outdoor concerts, for fear of them falling over or breaking, but I don't need to worry about that with Riedel O. They snuggle into grass or on benches without spilling.