Riedel O Cabernet/Merlot Wine Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 0414/0).
Tired of fragile stems breaking? Reduce the cost of replacement by trying the Riedel O stemless tumbler.
- Merlot is back in style, and Cabs never went out; showcase your favorites by serving them in this trendsetting stemless design.
- The bowl shape and rim diameter are based on the revolutionary shapes of Riedel Vinum at a fraction of the price.
- 4-7/8-inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.1 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Machine-made lead-free glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves Rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Medoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The bottom of the bowl has greater width and depth than competing glasses, resulting in a stabilizing, harmonious balance.
- The lowest-priced Cabernet glass among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
Capacity: 21.1 oz
Size: 4 7/8 h (in)
Weight: 1.5 lb