Riedel O Cabernet/Merlot Wine Glasses 2 Stems, #5188
Riedel O Cabernet/Merlot Wine Glasses 2 Stems (P/N 0414/0).
Tired of fragile stems breaking? Reduce the cost of replacement by trying the Riedel O stemless tumbler.
- Merlot is back in style, and Cabs never went out; showcase your favorites by serving them in this trendsetting stemless design.
- The bowl shape and rim diameter are based on the revolutionary shapes of Riedel Vinum—at a fraction of the price.
- 4-7/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.1 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Médoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estèphe, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The bottom of the bowl has greater width and depth than competing glasses, resulting in a stabilizing, harmonious balance.
- The lowest-priced Cabernet glass among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 21.1 oz
Size: 4 7/8 h (inches)
Weight: 1.5 lb