Riedel Vinum Viognier/Chardonnay 2 Stems, #4478
Riedel Vinum Viognier/Chardonnay 2 Stems (P/N 6416/05).
This Riedel duo strikes a balance between beautiful and affordable stemware. Fill the glass 1/3 full (4 oz.) to allow the upper 2/3s of the bowl collect the alluring aroma.
- The bowl’s subtle taper is specially designed for Chardonnay but won’t limit your options—it also accommodates over 30 other varietals.
- Lead content of 24% gives the crystal a brilliant appearance.
- With a 12.4 oz. capacity, this mid-sized glass is comfortable to lift and hold.
Recommended for: Albariño, Aligoté, Bordeaux (mature), Bordeaux (white), Chablis, Chardonnay (unoaked), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (Blanc), Condrieu, Cortese, Côtes du Rhône Blanc, Fumé Blanc, Graves blanc, Grenache Blanc / Garnacha Blanca, Hermitage (blanc), Macabeo, Marsanne, Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet), Montagny, Morillon (unoaked), Muscadet, Muscadine, Neuburger, Palomino (except Sherry), Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Ribolla Gialla, Sauvignon blanc (oaked), Soave, St. Joseph (white), Trebbiano, Vin de Savoie (blanc), Viognier
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The thinner glass of Riedel heightens clarity and feels more elegant than a thicker glass.
- The Vinum line has a reputation as the preferred high-end glass for daily use.
- The Viognier/Chardonnay glass is designed to bring out the crisp, citrusy notes typical to this white wine varietal.
The Riedel Vinum series was the first machine-made glass in history to be based on the characteristics of each grape varietal.
Capacity: 12.4 oz
Size: Height: 7 3/4"
Weight: 2.5 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.