Purchased along with 6/8 Riedel Vinum Cabernet as a gift. Also great stems, only issue is since Chardonnay opening is smaller than Cab stems we broke one on the first hand wash. Be gentle.
Riedel Vinum Viognier/Chardonnay-Buy 6 Get 8 (P/N 7416/05).
This Riedel set strikes a balance between beautiful and affordable stemware. Fill the glass 1/3 full (4 oz.) to allow the upper 2/3s of the bowl collect the alluring aroma.
- The bowl's subtle taper is specially designed for Chardonnay but won't limit your options-it also accommodates over 30 other varietals.
- Lead content of 24% gives the crystal a brilliant appearance.
- With a 12.4 oz. capacity, this mid-sized glass is comfortable to lift and hold.
Recommended for: Albarino, Aligote, Bordeaux (mature), Bordeaux (white), Chablis, Chardonnay (unoaked), Chateauneuf-du-Pape (Blanc), Condrieu, Cortese, Cotes du Rhone Blanc, Fume Blanc, Graves blanc, Grenache Blanc/Garnacha Blanca, Hermitage (blanc), Macabeo, Marsanne, Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet), Montagny, Morillon (unoaked), Muscadet, Muscadine, Neuburger, Palomino (except Sherry), Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Ribolla Gialla, Sauvignon blanc (oaked), Soave, St. Joseph (white), Trebbiano, Vin de Savoie (blanc), Viognier
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The thinner glass of Riedel heightens clarity and feels more elegant than a thicker glass.
- The Vinum line has a reputation as the preferred high-end glass for daily use.
- The Viognier/Chardonnay glass is designed to bring out the crisp, citrusy notes typical to this white wine varietal.
Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal, Vinum Viognier glasses from Riedel are functional, high-quality, and reasonably priced.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Chardonnay varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 12.4 oz
Size: 7 3/4h (in)
Weight: 8 lb
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Recent Reviews
Love these glasses. Riedels are best in the biz, and I love the Vinum because they look great, are very elegant, but at price point low enough for everyday use as well.