Riedel Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay Set of 2 (P/N 6416/97).
A spherical bowl distinguishes this version from the typically narrow version for Chardonnay bowl. This works especially well for oaked Chardonnays.
- The finesse, power, and richness of Montrachet come through thanks to Riedel's intensely scientific design.
- A spacious globe captures the perfume, expanding it before it reaches the nose.
- The nearly perfect sphere of the bowl is aesthetically pleasing as well as functional.
Recommended for: Burgundy (white), Chardonnay (oaked), Chardonnay New World (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon (oaked), Pouilly-Fuissé, Riesling (Spatlese/late harvest dry), Riesling Smaragd, Smaragd, St. Aubin
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Slightly smaller and less expensive than the Vinum XL Montrachet/Chardonnay glass -but still gives you plenty of room to swirl.
- Riedel is the top-selling brand of fine crystal stemware at many major retailers.
- Less than half the price of Riedel's Sommelier Chardonnay glass.
Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay wine glasses are designed based on the characteristics of the Pinot Noir varietal.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Chardonnay varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with non-leaded crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Capacity: 21.1 oz
Size: 7 1/2h (in)
Weight: 2.75 lb