Riedel Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay 2-Pk, #5321
Riedel Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay 2-Pk (P/N 6416/97).
A spherical bowl distinguishes this version from the typically narrow version for Chardonnay bowl. This works especially well for oaked Chardonnays.
- The finesse, power, and richness of Montrachet come through thanks to Riedel’s intensely scientific design.
- A spacious globe captures the perfume, expanding it before it reaches the nose.
- The nearly perfect sphere of the bowl is aesthetically pleasing as well as functional.
Recommended for: Burgundy (white), Chardonnay (oaked), Chardonnay New World (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon (oaked), Pouilly-Fuissé, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Riesling Smaragd, Smaragd, St. AubinWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- Slightly smaller and less expensive than the Vinum XL Montrachet/Chardonnay glass —but still gives you plenty of room to swirl.
- Riedel is the top-selling brand of fine crystal stemware at many major retailers.
- Less than half the price of Riedel’s Sommelier Chardonnay glass.
Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay wine glasses are designed based on the characteristics of the Pinot Noir varietal.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Chardonnay varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 21.1 oz
Size: 7 1/2 h (inches)
Weight: 2.75 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.