My roommate loves this glass and used it to impress his girlfriend for a romantic dinner. It's delicate, but easy to stick in a cupboard, and really popular with the other college students. My only complaint is how awkward it is to hold if you don't have big hands. It's too bad the glass isn't a bit smaller, since that would make it easier to hold.
Riedel O Pinot Noir-Nebbiolo Wine Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 0414/07).
Make a hip statement with Riedel O. Styled for today's mode of entertaining, these stemless tumblers invite a friendlier, more everyday feel than traditional glasses.
- The broad base and considerable taper guide the cranberry, clove, or tobacco notes for to your tongue for targeted sensory enjoyment.
- 4.5" tall, with a maximum capacity of 23.9 oz. for an average serving size of 8 oz.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is dishwasher safe.
- Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Barbaresco, Barbera, Barolo, Burgundy (red), Gamay, Nebbiolo, Pinot Noir
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The size and shape of the glass let you swirl with ease.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- The lowest priced glass for Pinot Noir among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 23.9 oz
Size: 4 1/2h (in)
Weight: 1.75 lb
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
I brought these out at a wine tasting party and they were a hit - a real conversation starter.