Riedel O Pinot Noir-Nebbiolo Wine Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 0414/07).
Make a hip statement with Riedel O. Styled for today's mode of entertaining, these stemless tumblers invite a friendlier, more everyday feel than traditional glasses.
- The broad base and considerable taper guide the cranberry, clove, or tobacco notes for to your tongue for targeted sensory enjoyment.
- 4.5 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 23.9 oz. for an average serving size of 8 oz.
- Machine-made lead-free glass is dishwasher safe.
- Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Barbaresco, Barbera, Barolo, Burgundy (red), Gamay, Nebbiolo, Pinot Noir
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The size and shape of the glass let you swirl with ease.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- The lowest priced glass for Pinot Noir among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
Capacity: 23.9 oz
Size: 4 1/2h (in)
Weight: 1.75 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.