Riedel O Syrah/Shiraz Wine Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 0414/30).
Whether it comes from Australia, South Africa, or a smaller Shiraz-producing region, this no-nonsense vintage tastes great and looks great poured into Riedel O.
- The ratio of base to rim is designed so this full-bodied varietal won't overpower you; the wine bathes the taste buds that play up its strengths.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is sturdy, with great clarity to better reveal the dark berry hues within.
- 5-3/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.9 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Amarone, Blaufrankisch, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Grenache, Hermitage Rouge, Malbec, Mourvedre, Pinotage, Rhône, Shiraz, Syrah
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The smoky, peppery notes of Shiraz are expressed better by Riedel's scientifically-formulated design than similar glasses.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- The lowest priced glass for Shiraz among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
Riedel ships free at IWA Wine Accessories! Use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on this item. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Available for a limited time.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 21.9 oz
Size: 5 3/8 h (in)
Weight: 1.35 lb