These are very thin and light but stronger than you expect. I like this larger style because they can be used both for bold red wines or serving nuts, etc. Try filling them with water and flowers for use as low profile table decorations.
Riedel O Syrah/Shiraz Wine Glasses 2 Stems, #5190
FedEx, USPS, and Saver
Riedel O Syrah/Shiraz Wine Glasses 2 Stems (P/N 0414/30).
Whether it comes from Australia, South Africa, or a smaller Shiraz-producing region, this no-nonsense vintage tastes great and looks great poured into Riedel O.
- The ratio of base to rim is designed so this full-bodied varietal won’t overpower you; the wine bathes the taste buds that play up its strengths.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is sturdy, with great clarity to better reveal the dark berry hues within.
- 5-3/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.9 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Amarone, Blaufrankisch, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Grenache, Hermitage Rouge, Malbec, Mourvedre, Pinotage, Rhône, Shiraz, Syrah
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The smoky, peppery notes of Shiraz are expressed better by Riedel’s scientifically-formulated design than similar glasses.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- The lowest priced glass for Shiraz among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 21.9 oz
Size: 5 3/8 h (inches)
Weight: 1.35 lb
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
Very similar to the other Riedel O glasses, but this one is taller and wider. I really like the shape of this glass and the price is very affordable.