Riedel O Syrah/Shiraz Wine Glasses 2 Stems, #5190
Riedel O Syrah/Shiraz Wine Glasses 2 Stems (P/N 0414/30).
Whether it comes from Australia, South Africa, or a smaller Shiraz-producing region, this no-nonsense vintage tastes great and looks great poured into Riedel O.
- The ratio of base to rim is designed so this full-bodied varietal won’t overpower you; the wine bathes the taste buds that play up its strengths.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is sturdy, with great clarity to better reveal the dark berry hues within.
- 5-3/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.9 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Comes attractively packaged in an elegant gift box.
Recommended for: Amarone, Blaufrankisch, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Grenache, Hermitage Rouge, Malbec, Mourvedre, Pinotage, Rhône, Shiraz, Syrah
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The smoky, peppery notes of Shiraz are expressed better by Riedel’s scientifically-formulated design than similar glasses.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- The lowest priced glass for Shiraz among the Riedel lines.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 21.9 oz
Size: 5 3/8 h (inches)
Weight: 1.35 lb