Riedel Vinum Zinfandel Set of 2, #6051
Riedel Vinum Zinfandel Set of 2 (P/N 6416/15).
Experience the rich bouquet and nose of Zinfandel, Riesling, and Chianti wines.
- Bowl is shaped to direct wine to the parts of the palate that accentuate the fruit and deemphasize the bitter tannins.
- With a height of 8-1/4", the vessel holds 13 oz.
- 24% leaded crystal makes the red wine inside appear radiant.
Recommended for: Bardolino, Beaujolais Nouveau, Carignan, Chianti, Côtes du Roussillon, Côtes du Ventoux, Dolcetto, Lambrusco, Montepulciano, Patrimonio, Primitivo, Sangiovese, Zinfandel
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- Considered the most versatile glass in the Riedel Vinum line, playing down the acidity of any wine.
- The trumpet shape of the Zinfadel glass suits medium-bodied wines, directing the contents to the center of the tongue for the best balance of fruit and acid.
The Riedel Vinum series was the first machine-made wine glass in history to be based on the characteristics of each grape varietal.
Capacity: 13 Oz
Size: 8 1/4h
Weight: 2.5 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.