Riedel Vinum Zinfandel Set of 2 (P/N 6416/15).
Experience the rich bouquet and nose of Zinfandel, Riesling, and Chianti wines.
- Bowl is shaped to direct wine to the parts of the palate that accentuate the fruit and deemphasize the bitter tannins.
- With a height of 8-1/4", the vessel holds 13 oz.
makes the red wine inside appear radiant.
Recommended for: Bardolino, Beaujolais Nouveau, Carignan, Chianti, Cotes du Roussillon, Cotes du Ventoux, Dolcetto, Lambrusco, Montepulciano, Patrimonio, Primitivo, Sangiovese, Zinfandel
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- Considered the most versatile glass in the Riedel Vinum line, playing down the acidity of any wine.
- The trumpet shape of the Zinfadel glass suits medium-bodied wines, directing the contents to the center of the tongue for the best balance of fruit and acid.
The Riedel Vinum series was the first machine-made wine glass in history to be based on the characteristics of each grape varietal.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Zinfandel varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with lead-free crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Capacity: 13 Oz
Size: 8 1/4h (in)
Weight: 2.5 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.