Riedel Vinum Shiraz/Syrah Wine Glasses 2-Pk, #3043
Riedel Vinum Shiraz/Syrah Wine Glasses 2-Pk (P/N 6416/30). Enjoy bold at its best. This generously proportioned Shiraz/Syrah stemware gives big, full reds plenty of room to breathe.
- 24% leaded crystal intensifies the deep, plummy tints of this dusky varietal.
- Bowl is broader at the base to convey contents to the complementary palatal zones.
- Holds up to 24.4 oz., for a typical serving size of about 8 oz.
Recommended for: Amarone, Barbera, Blaufränkisch, Cahors, Cannonau, Carignan, Carmenère, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Cornas, Côte Rôtie, Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Côtes du Roussillon, Côtes du Ventoux, Crozes Hermitage, Grenache/Garnacha, Hermitage (red), Madiran, Malbec, Mourvèdre, Norton, Petite Sirah, Pinotage, Priorato, Shiraz, St. Joseph (red), Syrah, Tannat, Touriga Nacional, Zweigelt
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel was the first to tailor machine-made glasses to specific varietals.
- Vinum’s delicate glass favorably affects presentation and tactile enjoyment.
- It enhances your perception of a Syrah’s peppery and berry notes.
Each of these magnificent Riedel wine glasses is specifically designed to enhance a wine's flavor and bouquet.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Rhone varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 24.4 oz
Size: 9 1/4 h (inches)
Weight: 2.5 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.