Riedel glasses are the best, no doubt. Have used many types but always have Riedel glasses for my good wine. Definitely makes a difference.
Riedel Vinum Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Set of 2 (P/N 6416/0).
A staple for any collection, this set suits a wide variety of red wines.
- Crystal clear leaded glass intensifies the deep magenta hue of the wine.
- A spacious bowl develops the full bouquet for maximum enjoyment.
- The convex shape of the glass sends the fruity impact of the alcohol directly to the corresponding taste buds at the back of the tongue.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Médoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Rouge), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estèphe, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The elegance of a thinner material eliminates distraction as you sip.
- Machine-made glasses offer precision and uniformity among the glasses.
- Costs 50% less than the Riedel Sommeliers Cabernet glass.
The Riedel Vinum series was the first machine-made glass in history to be based on the characteristics of each grape varietal.
Capacity: 21.5 oz.
Size: 8 7/8h (in)
Weight: 2.7 lb
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
Wine always tastes better in a nice Riedel glass
Nice glasses, but when I received the product some of the stickers were peeling off from the glasses which made it seem like they were used. Not a big deal though. The glasses seemed clean.