Riedel Sommeliers Montrachet 1 Stem (P/N 4400/07).
A crisp White Burgundy is one of summer's greatest joys-the complex smoky, toasty, buttery, nutty and mineral elements blending with the smell of sunshine and freshly cut grass. Savor the combination with a glass from the Riedel Sommeliers line.
- By directing the wine to specific parts of the palate, the design functions to give you a delightful, full-mouth experience: sweet fruit, followed by an herbal or grassy taste, then a nice sour pucker that will linger a bit at the finish.
- 7-7/8" tall, with a moderate capacity of 17.6 oz. for an average serving size of just under 6 oz.
- Handcrafted from mouth-blown leaded crystal for unsurpassed clarity.
Recommended for: Burgundy (white), Chardonnay (oaked), Chardonnay New World (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon (oaked), Pouilly-Fuisse, Riesling (Spatlese/late harvest dry), Riesling Smaragd, Smaragd, St. Aubin
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Sommeliers glasses are the highest quality made by Riedel, and the only one crafted from mouth-blown leaded crystal.
- The long stem creates a striking visual profile.
- The elegant delicacy of Riedel Sommeliers glass suits those who prefer to care for their crystal by hand washing.
Riedel Sommeliers wine glasses were praised by Robert Parker as 'The finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes'.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
- Single stem
Capacity: 17.6 oz.
Size: 7 7/8h (in)
Weight: 1.8 lb
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.