Riedel Vinum Gourmet Short Stem Water Set of 2 (P/N 6416/2).
This all-purpose crystal water glass allows for indulgence every day, whether for juice at breakfast or iced tea in the afternoon. You'll want to keep enough on hand to set one at every place at dinner, paired with Vinum wine glasses.
- A slighter, smaller match to the Vinum Gourmet glass, each water glass measures 5-7/8" in height and holds 12-3/8 ounces at full capacity.
- The short stem provides good stability, and the tall, deep bowl feels beautifully balanced in the hand.
creates brilliant clarity.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The thinner glass of Riedel heightens clarity and feels more elegant than a thicker glass.
- The Vinum line has a reputation as the preferred high-end glass for daily use.
- The simple, classic look will complement any table setting.
The all-purpose, sparkling crystal water glass from Riedel's Vinum line allows for indulgence everyday, whether for juice at breakfast or iced tea in the afternoon.
- Made in Bavaria by world-renowned glassmakers
- Machine-made non-lead crystal
- All-purpose glass perfect for everyday use
- Dishwasher safe
- Set of 2 stems
Capacity: 12 3/8 oz.
Size: 5 7/8h (in)
Weight: 1.9 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.