Riedel H2 O Classic Bar Water Glass Set of 2 (P/N 0414/01).
This all-purpose crystal water glass allows for indulgence every day, whether for juice at breakfast or iced tea in the afternoon. You'll want to keep enough on hand to set one at every place at dinner, paired with Riedel O wine glasses.
The stemless design provides good stability, and the wide breadth and straight sides make for stylish presentation.
- The unlead crystal is neither too thick nor too thin. Hand washing recommended.
- 3-1/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 11.6 oz.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Shorter and wider than the other O water glass.
- The simple but modern look will complement any table setting.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
Make sure your bar is well-stocked with glasses suited to the drink.
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
Capacity: 11.6 oz.
Size: 3 1/8h (in)
Weight: 1.2 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.