Riedel Vinum Pinot Noir/Burgundy Wine Glasses 2-Pk, #5193
Riedel Vinum Pinot Noir/Burgundy Wine Glasses 2-Pk (SKU 6416/07). These glasses are perfect for other full-bodied, low-tannin red wines including Barberesco, Barbera, Barolo, Gamay and Nebbiolo.
- The 24% lead crystal highlights and brightens the appearance of the wine.
- The wide bowl exposes more wine to air to intensify bouquet – and gives you plenty of room to swirl.
- The perfectly-tapered shape directs the wine to the tip of your tongue, the area most sensitive to the distinctive flavor of Pinot Noir varietals.
Sold in a pack of 2 stems.
The Riedel Vinum Pinot Noir/Burgundy glass enhances your enjoyment of all Pinot Noir wines including, of course, Burgundies.
What do customers say?
Why people pick this glass over similar glasses?
- Pros: "Makes the wine taste better", "Beautiful", “Practical”, "Great shape", "Reasonably priced", "Perfect for entertaining", "Easy to replace"
- Cons: "Delicate", "Have to be careful with them", "Requires hand washing"
If you'd like to add gift wrapping and a personalized gift message on a handwritten card, please select Gift Wrap below and type your message in the "Special Instructions" field on the final checkout screen.
- Burgundy glasses have a wider shape than Bordeaux, Cabernet and red wine glasses.
- The Vinum Burgundy glass is about 1/4 the price of Riedel’s Sommeliers equivalent.
- Riedel has a loyal following among wine lovers, and strikes many as the right balance between design and value.
RRP: $59.00You Save: $
Our Price: $50.00
Availability: In Stock / Ships 1-2 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Pinot Noir varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:24.75 oz
- Size:8 1/4 h (inches)
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.