Riedel Sommeliers Riesling/Zinfandel Grand Cru (P/N 4400/15).
- Riesling expresses more notes and finish on the mid-palate than at the front of the mouth; the shape of the Sommeliers bowl directs the wine to those areas.
- 8-7/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 13.4 oz. for an average serving size of just over 4 oz.
- Weighs 10 oz.-just enough to optimize stability and still feel great to lift.
Recommended for: Alsace Grand Cru, Bardolino, Beaujolais Nouveau, Blauer Portugieser, Chianti Classico, Cotes de Provence, Cotes du Rhone rose, Dolcetto, Jurancon Sec, Lagrein, Marsannay rose, Montepulciano, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Orvieto Classico, Primitivo, Riesling, Riesling (Spatlese/late harvest dry), Riesling Smaragd, Sangiovese, Scheurebe, Schilcher, Smaragd, Teroldego, Vernaccia, Welschriesling, Zinfandel
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- The most flexible glass in the line: great for Riesling, Zinfandel and Chianti enthusiasts, but ideal if you also serve Beaujolais, Dolcetto, or over 25 other varietals.
- If you're currently serving in a Bordeaux glass, as is often recommended, the narrower shape of this glass is better suited for these varietals.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
Riedel Sommeliers wine glasses were praised by Robert Parker as 'The finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes'.
Riedel ships free at IWA Wine Accessories! Use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on this item. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Available for a limited time.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
- Single stem
Capacity: 13.4 oz
Size: 8 7/8h (in)
Weight: 1.8 lb
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.