But please take the stickers off of the glass. You package them so well and then put the stupid hard to remove stickers on them. HUH?
Riedel Sommeliers Chablis-Chardonnay, #1174
Riedel Sommeliers Chablis-Chardonnay (P/N 4400/0). Everyone is talking about the return of Chablis. Once synonymous with generic white wine, its crisp, steely, palate-cleansing qualities are now a hot topic.
Riedel Sommeliers glasses offer the following benefits:
- Highly skilled artisans execute the 2000-year-old art of mouth-blowing glass to create 24% leaded crystal bowls specifically designed for each varietal.
- 8-1/2" tall, with a maximum capacity of 12.4 oz. for an average serving size of 3 oz.
- The novel ratio of stem-height to bowl-height elevates the presentation of your Chardonnay both figuratively and literally.
Recommended for: Albariño, Aligoté, Bordeaux (mature), Bordeaux (white), Chardonnay (unoaked), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (Blanc), Condrieu, Cortese, Côtes du Rhône Blanc, Fumeacute; Blanc, Graves blanc, Grenache Blanc / Garnacha Blanca, Hermitage (blanc), Macabeo, Marsanne, Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet), Montagny, Morillon (unoaked), Muscadet, Muscadine, Neuburger, Palomino (except Sherry), Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Ribolla Gialla, Sauvignon blanc (oaked), Soave, St. Joseph (white), Trebbiano, Vin de Savoie (blanc), Viognier
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Sommeliers is the top-tier line from the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- One of the most versatile Sommeliers glasses, in terms of size and shape.
- The high quality material and design result in a uniquely resonant and musical ring upon clinking.
Riedel Sommeliers wine glasses were praised by Robert Parker as 'The finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes'.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes.
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 12.4 oz
Size: 8 1/2 h (inches)
Weight: 1.8 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.