Riedel Sommeliers Martini (P/N 4400/17).
"Martinis are the only American invention as perfect as a sonnet," said H. L. Mencken. The Riedel Company has come up with an invention just as perfect, for serving the perfect martini.
- Stylish stem gently tapers upward to meet the base of the bowl, forming a striking elongated triangle.
- Color is one of the more enjoyable aspects of any cocktail, and Riedel's mouth-blown 24% leaded crystal will bring out the full spectrum.
- 7-1/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 7-3/8 oz. for an average serving size of around 2.5 oz.
Recommended for: Martinis, Cosmopolitans, and all of your other favorite cocktails
Why choose this glass over similar products?
- Strikes a happy medium between the shallow glass that doesn't quite hold enough and the oversized glass that unwittingly leads to overindulgence.
- Martini glass aficionados consider this glass a point of pride in their collections.
- Thinner rim than the average cocktail glass, making every sip a pleasure.
Riedel Sommeliers glasses were praised by Robert Parker as 'The finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes'.
Riedel ships free at IWA Wine Accessories! Use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on this item. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Available for a limited time.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over non-leaded crystal
- Single stem
Capacity: 7 3/8 oz
Size: 7 1/8h (in)
Weight: 1.8 lb