Riedel Sommeliers Burgundy Wine Glass, #1163
Riedel Sommeliers Burgundy Wine Glass (P/N 4400/16). Imagine owning your very own piece of design history.
The Riedel Sommeliers Burgundy glass is such an important innovation that it’s on display at the New York Museum of Modern Art.
All the reasons that make it museum-worthy make it the best glass money can buy.
- Artisanal, mouth-blown 24% leaded crystal brings brilliance to wine’s appearance.
- Stands at a majestic height of 9-3/4”, with a 4-3/4” wide bowl and maximum capacity of 37 oz.
- The paper-thin, gently out-turned rim directs the flow of a red with intensity and acid to the parts of the tongue that augment the even sweet/dry balance.
- Packaged in an attractive padded gift box.
Recommended for: Barbaresco, Barolo, Beaujolais Cru, Blauburgunder, Burgundy (red), Chambolle Musigny, Echézeaux, Gamay, Moulin à vent, Musigny, Nebbiolo, Nuits Saint Georges, Palomino (Sherry), Pinot Noir, Pommard, Romanée Saint Vivant, Santenay, Sherry, St. Laurent, Volnay, Vosne-Romanée, Vougeot
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- 28% larger than the next largest Burgundy glass Riedel offers.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- Sommeliers stemware is used in international wine tasting contests.
- Will enhance clarity and provide the ultimate tasting experience for your wine.
Each glass in the Riedel Sommeliers line is sold individually.
Riedel Sommeliers wine glasses were praised by Robert Parker as 'The finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes.'
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 37 oz
Size: 9 3/4 h (inches)
Weight: 2.55 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.