Great look and idea. Not as practical. I like to keep glasses cold in freezer before use. Trouble is stem stays to cold to hold for long time.
Riedel O Martini Glasses Set of 2, #5192
Riedel O Martini Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 0414/77).
Make a hip statement with Riedel O. These sculptural martini glasses invite a more casual and artsier feel than the traditional look.
- The short, thick stem and extra wide bowl stabilize this typically precarious variety of stemware.
- The ultra-thin rim means there's less material between your wine and your palate; you can concentrate on the taste without distracting sensations.
- 4-5/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 10.4 oz.
- Attractively packaged in an elegant gift box, it makes a great housewarming or wedding gift.
Recommended for: Martinis and other mixed cocktails, both stirred and frozenWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- The unique, ultra-modern design makes this a true statement piece.
- Coordinates with the Riedel O line of wine glasses.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 10.4 oz
Size: 4 5/8h (in)
Weight: 2.5 lb
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
Glasses look great and are good size and shape to hold. Only negative we found was if you use olives or onions, they sink into the stem and are hard to get out. We use limes so there's no problem!!