Riedel O Martini Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 0414/77).
Make a hip statement with Riedel O. These sculptural martini glasses invite a more casual and artsier feel than the traditional look.
- The short, thick stem and extra wide bowl stabilize this typically precarious variety of stemware.
- The ultra-thin rim means there's less material between your wine and your palate; you can concentrate on the taste without distracting sensations.
- 4-5/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 10.4 oz.
- Attractively packaged in an elegant gift box, it makes a great housewarming or wedding gift.
Recommended for: Martinis and other mixed cocktails, both stirred and frozenWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- The unique, ultra-modern design makes this a true statement piece.
- Coordinates with the Riedel O line of wine glasses.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
- Set of 2 glasses
Capacity: 10.4 oz
Size: 4 5/8h (in)
Weight: 2.5 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.