Great look and idea. Not as practical. I like to keep glasses cold in freezer before use. Trouble is stem stays to cold to hold for long time.
Riedel O Martini Glasses 2 Stems, #5192
Riedel O Martini Glasses 2 Stems (P/N 0414/77). Make a hip statement with Riedel O. These sculptural martini glasses invite a more casual and artsier feel than the traditional look.
- The short, thick stem and extra wide bowl stabilize this typically precarious variety of stemware.
- The ultra-thin rim means there’s less material between your wine and your palate; you can concentrate on the taste without distracting sensations.
- 4-5/8” tall, with a maximum capacity of 10.4 oz.
- Attractively packaged in an elegant gift box, it makes a great housewarming or wedding gift.
Recommended for: Martinis and other mixed cocktails, both stirred and frozen
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The unique, ultra-modern design makes this a true statement piece.
- Coordinates with the Riedel O line of wine glasses.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 10.4 oz
Size: 4 5/8 h (inches)
Weight: 2.5 lb