Nambe Butterfly Wine Coaster | 540, #1338
DISCONTINUED. The swooping rim echoes that of the namesake bowl, one of Namb's earliest designs, while the flat base provides solid support for a bottle of your favorite vintage.
Wings aloft, the Butterfly coaster awaits good wine and good company. When you prefer to pour wine from a bottle rather than a decanter, a drip-catching coaster makes sense. What more elegant way to keep red wine drips off your grandmother's ivory linen, and white wine condensation from ringing finely polished furniture? The signature metal may be chilled before use, and, for those times when wine isn't on the menu, transformed into a small baking dish. Look for porcelain and flatware in the Butterfly collection now as well.
Keeping the party going is one of our goals, so rest assured your furniture and tablecloth will stay as happy as your guests. Nambe Alloy does not contain silver or lead and therefore does not tarnish; it won't chip, crack, or break
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Nambé Alloy retains temperature for extended periods of time, so prior to use, you can chill or warm your Nambé Alloy pieces to hold food at a desired temperature
- Keeps wine and condensation from dripping onto tables and linens
- Each Nambé piece goes through a series of shaping, grinding, buffing, and polishing steps; slight imperfections found on Nambé's brilliant finish are characteristic of the sand casting process
- Since Nambé is hand-crafted, no two pieces are exactly alike
- Frequent use will result in a natural patina; many Nambé aficionados appreciate and encourage this patina, however luster can be restored by applying a small amount of Nambé Polish with a soft cloth
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:750ML Wine and Champagne Bottles
- Size:5 1/2w x 4 3/4d x 2 1/8h
- Shipping Weight:noinfofound
- Shipping Dims:7l x 7w x 3h
Care and Use
Avoid using your Nambe Alloy with acidic foods, and never place it in the microwave or dishwasher. Hand wash your Nambe with mild detergent and water, then dry immediately with a soft clean cloth. An occasional application of Nambe Polish restores any gleam lost to time and use.