CellarPro Air Handler 8500 Vertical, #7109
Designed for wine cellars up to 2500 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, CellarPro's Air Handler 8500SCv refrigeration system is a completely self-contained, ducted system specifically designed for wine cellars, and is ready to use out of the box.
CellarPro Air Handler 8500 Vertical (SKU AH8500SCv). CellarPro Air Handler refrigeration systems can be ducted up to a total of 100 equivalent feet (supply + return)
CellarPro Air Handler evaporator and condenser both use variable-speed centrifugal fans with three settings, including a "high" setting for maximum performance and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. CellarPro AH8500SC evaporator produce 51 decibels and condenser produce 59 decibels (ducted at the medium fan speed.
Our high-performance Air Handlers are designed to handle environments ranging from -20°F to 110°F. Exposure on the condenser side to temperatures below 40°F require our compressor heater ($99), and below 20°F require our low ambient temperature kit ($199). The evaporator cannot be exposed to freezing temperatures.
When NOT ducted, our evaporator and condenser require 12 inches of unobstructed space and approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
CellarPro's vertical configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives, as follows.
- Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), right, rear or top (EVAP ONLY) of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
- Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located on the left for both the evaporator and condenser, and include professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
A bottle probe temperature sensor (10' cord) plus your choice of duct collars, indoor grills and blank plates is included in the price of the cooling system.
CellarPro Air Handlers use two 110V / 60Hz plug-in power cords, as follows:
Humidification systems and heating systems for low ambient conditions can be factory-installed at an additional cost.
- One cord for the compressor, which pulls 11.2 amps and requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker
- One cord for the rest of the components, which pull 5.7 amps and require a dedicated 15 amp circuit breaker
For exposure to environments below 40F, our compressor heater
modification is required. For use in temperatures below 20F, we recommend our low ambient kit
. Capacity: Wine Cellars up to 2750 cubic feet with proper insulation and a moisture barrier. More info...
Ducting of cold supply/return air will result in additional heat loss and loss of cooling unit efficiency. Please use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $95 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
RRP: $4,495.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $4,495.00
Availability: In Stock / Ships 2 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Up to 2500 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Can be Ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct)
- Can be Configured to operate in environments ranging from -20°F to 110°F
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Service in the Field
- Self-Contained, Fully-Charged and Ready to Use out of the Box
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Fans
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Optional Humidification System
- Optional Heating System to add Heat to Wine Cellars
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 47/54 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Ducted Evaporator/Condensing Unit)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Includes Bottle Probe with 10' Cord
- Optional Remote Control Display
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
- Condition:Brand New
- Size:18.6w x 18.6d x 37.9h (in)
- Weight:170 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
- 170 lbs (no humidifier)
- 18.6w x 18.6d x 37.9h
Evaporator Unit Dimensions:
- 60 lbs
- 18.6w x 18.6d x 19.3h (in)
- Startup Amps: 53.0 Amps
- Running Amps Cord-Connected: 17.0 Amps
- Total Watts: 1408 (low fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F
- Low Fan Speed: 6245
- Med Fan Speed: 6649
- High Fan Speed: 7156
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted: 47 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted: 51 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted: 59 dbA
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 54 dbA / 67 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 59 dbA / 72 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 64 dbA / 77 dbA
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
Click on one of the following links for more information about our AH8500SC wine cellar refrigeration system: