WineKeeper Disposable Nitrogen Canister #5643
- Lasts 20-24 bottles
- Empty canisters may be recycled as scrap steel
- May be used with multiple bottles simultaneously using manifolds
- 100% Nitrogen
- .64 cubic feet (19.9 grams)
Fits systems sold before 2020
- Designed for use with WineKeeper tabletop models
- Dispenses for 20-24 bottles of wine
- Disposable Nitrogen gas canister replacement
- Recycle empty canisters as scrap metal
- May be used with multiple bottles simultaneously using manifold
- Requires $30 hazmat fee
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
I love this product!
by Kate -
I have been using the Keeper for years. Love it. I don't have to finish a bottle it waits for me. The cost on the gas canisters has gone down over time from IWA
and the efficiency of the shipping has gotten better. Don't forget that someone needs to be there to sign.
Nitrogen Canister Review
An easy way to "power" your wine keeper. I use it to always have a glass on tap. A typical meal means a bottle for two, but for just the occasional glass, this is the easy way. Be sure to keep an extra canister on hand, even though the shipping is quick!