WhisperKOOL SC Pro 2000 Wine Cooling Unit #34212
- Advanced blower fans replace axial fans, which accelerates the flow of cold air in your cellar at an even distribution.
- A condensate evaporator has been added to effectively manage condensate produced by the coil (up to 3 ounces of condensate per hour).
- The unit utilizes a smart-metering TXV valve that efficiently manages the flow of refrigeration through the system to ensure optimal performance.
- In order to keep your cellar at 55F, the condenser intake should not exceed 85F. This makes interior installation ideal for SC Pro Series units.
- Our Extreme Series units are better suited for exterior installations.
Capacity: Up to 300* Cu Ft.
Decibels: 60 dbA (Evaporator & Condenser)
* Assumes an environment that is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier. Heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit.
The SC Series embodies the latest and greatest system design technologies in an all-new housing design. Developed upon feedback directly from customers and installers, the unit incorporates a variety of high end componentry at an affordable price point.
- Economical wine cooling solution
- Simple installation - between wall studs
- Advanced Digital Controller
- Dynamic Airflow
- Coated Evaporator Coil
- Front or Rear Power
- Condensation Reduction
- Single Piece Mounting Bracket
- Bottle Probe
- Optional rear grill
- Optional rear duct kit
Size: 14 1/4w x 17 1/2d x 15 3/4h (in)
Weight: 65 lbs
Running Amps: 2.7
Capacity: 300 Cu Ft
2 Years - Parts and Labor
5 Years - Compressor
Click on one of the following links for more information:
Noise level: 60 Decibels
Temp Delta: 30 degrees F
Capacity: 1453 BTUH, for Wine Cellars up to 300 Cu Ft
Amps (running): 2.7