Tuscan Copper Tumblers Hammered Set of 4 #15587
IWA Exclusive! We chose these Tuscan copper tumblers for their relaxed, hourglass shape, and for the way they keep our drinks colder longer.
- New and improved
- Tumblers for cold drinks and water
- Hourglass shape fits easily in your hand
- Keeps drinks colder longer
- Hammered styling
- Outside copper, inside stainless steel
IWA Exclusive! Tuscan Copper Tumblers Set of 4 (P/N 15587). Made from stainless steel on the inside, and copper on the outside, these tumblers will fit perfectly in your hand.
There's no need to worry about cheap copper plating, because these tumblers are constructed with double-walled copper and stainless material.
Though they're great for outdoor entertaining because of their durability, use them to serve mixed drinks when entertaining, or as water glasses at the dinner table.
All-new designs are slightly larger, heftier and more solid than previous versions.
Copper is naturally antimicrobial, ensuring clean cups for life. Brushed striping adds a simple elegance to any occasion.
These tumblers are imported, and hand-made. Each tumbler may differ slightly, adding to the patina of the product. Because the tumblers are hand-made, each tumbler will have its own character, personality, and imperfections.
Hand wash. Set of 4. Also available in stainless steel.
Size: 4 1/2h (in)
Weight: 2.8 lbs
Capacity: 13 ounces
- Use dish soap and warm water to clean
- Do not place into the dishwasher
- For the stainless steel: if any residue from the polishing material is left over from the manufacturing process, it can be cleaned with Bar Keepers Friend
- For the copper: if oxidation occurs over time, it can be cleaned with a mixture of white vinegar, salt, and flour. Oxidation can be prevented with a thin coat of virgin olive oil or food-safe lacquer.