Transtherm Double Bastide Wine Cabinet Solid Door Black Fully Shelved #17325
Comes standard with 26 sliding shelves and 2 half shelves on the bottom for maximum convenience. Using this shelf configuration, Transtherm Bastide Wine Cabinet - wine cabinets store up to 338 Bordeaux-size bottles.
Placement Requirements: Bastide wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinet, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 55-95°F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
The walls of the Transtherm Ermitage cabinets are made of three successive thermal barriers. The internal walls are made of strong and odorless insulating shock resistant polystyrene, which absorbs any vibrations from the compressor. The robust and aesthetically decorative exterior walls are reinforced at the corners by insulating sections. The 4.5cm thick high density expanded foam which is injected, ensures optimal insulation. Transtherm cabinets thus have a rigidity adapted to wine bottle storage and thermal stability worthy of the best natural cellars.
Bottle corks need specific hygrometric conditions in order not to dry out. The thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) allows hot humid air to be obtained automatically. Natural condensation on the back wall records a hygrometric value between 55% - 80%.
- Single temperature zone for storing red wine or chilling white wine and sparkling wine
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet
- Sliding wood shelves provide easy access to racked bottles (up to 13 bottles per shelf)
- Ultra-quiet design
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 53 1/2w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 717.7 lbs
120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 338 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Ratings & Reviews
1. Many American, Australian, Italian, Spanish bottles WILL NOT FIT PROPERLY in this cabinet. It is made specifically for Bordeaux-sized bottles and other shapes and sizes will not fit neatly. Essentially this cuts the capacity of the cabined dramatically if you have a varied collection.
2. This is actually two separate units that are NOT connected. Not clear in the product description
3. Delivery guys simply unpacked it and placed it on the site. No leveling as described.