Transtherm Bastide Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black #4380
Comes standard with 7 universal wood shelves that can be used as fixed shelves for maximum bottle capacity, or sliding for maximum convenience. Additional shelves available for purchase.
Placement Requirements: Bastide wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinet, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
- Single temperature zone for storing red wine or chilling white wine and sparkling wine
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Sliding wood shelves provide easy access to racked bottles (up to 13 bottles per shelf)
- Fixed wood shelves allow maximum storage capacity (up to 78 bottles per shelf)
- Ultra-quiet design
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Ratings & Reviews
Overall a Good Product
by Brian -
Overall it is a good product. The purchase process was very smooth, great customer services. The only issue I have is that the shelves are sized for a standard size bottle. Any other size causes issues with the stacking, and it results in reduced capacity. If they would make the shelves sized such that they could hold a Pinot Noir bottle size, it would be perfect.
still awaiting delivery but so far all as gone very well
by Next Construction
melinda helped me to order the perfect wine closet for a client we are working with.