Transtherm Bastide Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black Fully Shelved #17040
Comes standard with 13 sliding wood shelves and 1 half shelf on the bottom.
Placement Requirements: Bastide wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinetss, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
- Single temperature zone for storing red wine or chilling white wine and sparkling wine
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3°F inside the wine cabinet
- Sliding wood shelves provide easy access to racked bottles (up to 13 bottles per shelf)
- Fixed wood shelves allow maximum storage capacity (up to 78 bottles per shelf)
- Ultra-quiet design
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Ratings & Reviews
by Peter B
This is the third Transtherm I have purchased from you.The first two have been working very well.The ordering of the third was effortless.The delivery was on time and so far everything is working well.Thank you
This is a beautiful unit
by John Aalbregtse -
This is a beautiful unit for a casual space - well constructed and I highly recommend the glass door. Mine is in the basement. It does not hold anywhere near as many bottles as advertised. I will be lucky to get 200 bottles in when the max capacity is advertised as north of 265. But I am very pleased with the unit. Delivery guys were very good.