Riedel Vinum Riesling / Zinfandel Celebration Pack Set of 6 #18192
- Bowl is shaped to direct wine to the parts of the palate that accentuate the fruit and deemphasize the bitter tannins.
- With a height of 8-1/4", the vessel holds 13 oz.
- Lead-free crystal makes the red wine inside appear radiant.
Recommended for: Bardolino, Beaujolais Nouveau, Carignan, Chianti, Cotes du Roussillon, Cotes du Ventoux, Dolcetto, Lambrusco, Montepulciano, Patrimonio, Primitivo, Sangiovese, Zinfandel
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- Considered the most versatile glass in the Riedel Vinum line, playing down the acidity of any wine.
- The trumpet shape of the Zinfadel glass suits medium-bodied wines, directing the contents to the center of the tongue for the best balance of fruit and acid.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Designed to enhance the nose and flavor of Riesling and Zinfandel varietals
- Mouth-blown from lead-free crystal
- Celebration pack offers - buy 4 glasses and get 6
Size: 8 1/4h (in)
Weight: 3.9 lbs
Capacity: 13 ounces
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.
Ratings & Reviews
Typically Outstanding Riedel
by Wine Guy
I just purchased the Riedel Vinum Riesling / Zinfandel Celebration Pack Set of 6 glasses. I have a good stash of top notch zinfandels in my cellar and want to be able to get the most out of them. The Reidel glasses don't disappoint, as they do their usual Vinum "thing" of enhancing the aromas and flavors of the varietal. And of course, the price of the Celebration 6 pack made these a bargain as well.