Riedel Vinum XL Syrah/Shiraz Buy 3 Get 4 #17055
- Restaurant-quality stemware affordable enough to enjoy in your home.
- The 20 3/4 oz. capacity accommodates even the most vigorous swirling.
- The proportions of the bowl are ideal for drawing out the complex tastes and flavors of bold reds.
Recommended for: Amarone, Barbera, Blaufrankisch, Cahors, Cannonau, Carignan, Chateauneuf-du-Pape (Rouge), Cornas, Cote Rotie, Cotes du Rhone Rouge, Cotes du Roussillon, Cotes du Ventoux, Crozes Hermitage, Grenache/Garnacha, Hermitage (Rouge), Madiran, Montsant, Mourvedre, Norton, Priorato, Sangiovese, St. Joseph (red), Syrah Old World, Touriga Nacional, Valpolicella, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Zweigelt
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
- The machine-made 24 percent lead crystal increases roughness at a microscopic level to increase the aroma of the wine by at least 70%.
- The long stem and ample bowl distinguish the XL from other Vinum products.
Set of 4 glasses for the price of 3.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Syrah/Shiraz varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Value pack includes 4 stems for the price of 3
Ratings & Reviews
Great for Shiraz
by Micheal B.
Great stemware for Shiraz, really brings out the full complexity. These are advertised as "restaurant quality" - that is the right description, you can feel the quality and durability the moment you pick them up. Highly recommended if you want the most out of big red wines.
These glasses have such a lovely profile and an ample bell for releasing the bouquet of your favorite wine.
Such a classy glass, and not too big. I bought these as a gift, and my mother loved them. They are so delicate looking and graceful, totally worth the price. I will have to get her more of the XL line to complete her collection.