Riedel Vinum XL Oaked Chardonnay Set of 2 #7032
- Superior 24 percent lead crystal brightens the golden tone of the vintage.
- The roomy 23.1 oz. capacity of the globe captures and expands the aroma.
- The nearly 1:1 ratio of base to rim stabilizes your beverage.
Recommended for: Burgundy (white), Chardonnay (oaked), Chardonnay New World (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon (oaked), Pouilly-Fuisse, Riesling (Spatlese/late harvest dry), Riesling Smaragd, Smaragd, St. Aubin Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Slightly larger than the standard Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay glass, making swirling even easier.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- Less than half the price of Riedel's Sommelier Chardonnay glass.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Chardonnay varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Ratings & Reviews
My new favorite white wine glasses!
Vinum XL Montrachet
I enjoy these stems, however, when I need to replace I may treat myself and upgrade to Riedel Montrachet Sommeliers, similar shape/style but has taller stem.
I received a set as a gift and liked them so much, I purchased more. I use them all the time. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.