Riedel Vinum XL Cabernet Sauvignon Set of 2 #1926
- Restaurant-quality stemware affordable enough to enjoy in your home.
- The 33-7/8 oz. capacity accommodates even the most vigorous swirling.
- The proportions of the bowl are ideal for drawing out the complex tastes and flavors of bold reds.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves Rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Medoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Rouge), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estephe, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
- The machine-made glass of the Vinum line increases roughness at a microscopic level to increase the aroma of the wine by at least 70%.
- The long stem and ample bowl distinguish the XL from other Vinum products.
- If you prefer a narrower shape, you'll prefer this over Riedel's Merlot glass.
24 percent lead crystal.
Also available in a 4 stem pack.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Bordeaux varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Size: 10 1/2h (in)
Weight: 3.7 lbs
Capacity: 33.9 oz
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Ratings & Reviews
Makes a Statement!
This glass is large and impressive looking and really makes a statement! Only negative is I feel I have to be super careful when washing it.
XL improves overall experience
If you appreciate drinking good wine, this will make it taste even better. Large bowl to swirl and aerate the wine. Only issue, because they are so large, you need a safe place to store when not in use, otherwise I would have given 5 stars.
Received as a gift
Too big of a glass for me.