Riedel Vinum Gourmet Short Stem Water Set of 2 #7655
- A slighter, smaller match to the Vinum Gourmet glass, each water glass measures 6 inches tall and holds 12 ounces at full capacity.
- The short stem provides good stability, and the tall, deep bowl feels beautifully balanced in the hand.
creates brilliant clarity.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The thinner glass of Riedel heightens clarity and feels more elegant than a thicker glass.
- The Vinum line has a reputation as the preferred high-end glass for daily use.
- The simple, classic look will complement any table setting.
- Made in Bavaria by world-renowned glassmakers
- Machine-made non-lead crystal
- All-purpose glass perfect for everyday use
- Dishwasher safe
- Set of 2 stems
Size: 6h (in)
Weight: 1.9 lbs
Capacity: 12 ounces
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.
Ratings & Reviews
We set aside these glasses and use them strictly for entertaining. These are beautiful to put out when hosting a large group of friends or clients. Riedel quality is above any other.
The stem is a bit short for my taste. Nicely balanced.