Riedel Vinum Grappa Wine Glasses Set of 2 #7017
Riedel Vinum Grappa Wine Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 6416/70).
Grappa is a sweet, after-dinner digestif related to brandy. This glass is designed to accommodate the strong flavor of liqueurs with high alcohol content.
- The gently out-turned rim sends spirits to the sweet-sensing tip of the tongue.
- The broad base lends stability to the long, delicate stem.
- Machine-blown with 24 percent lead crystal for brilliance in appearance.
Recommended for: Grappa, Marc
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The narrow, elongated bowl has a different visual profile than most other spirits glasses and may better suit your personal taste.
- Riedel lead crystal is optimized at the molecular level to develop the spirit's aromas.
- Smaller overall capacity than spirits glasses offered by competing brands, which is more appropriate to the serving size of 1-1.5 oz. recommended for Grappa.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Grappa liquer
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Capacity: 3.5 oz
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Ratings & Reviews
Love how elegant and classy these glasses are.
I like the unique shape of these wine glasses. Very satisfied with the quality.
Great tall bowl shape that reminds me of a closed calla lily flower. The packaging is really sturdy and high quality. IWA shipped them right away and there was no breakage. The rim is a bit thick, but they are really tough glasses that don’t tip over easily, so I feel okay about using them outdoors. My expensive glasses are nice to use, but I always worry about them!