Riedel Vinum Grappa Wine Glasses Set of 2 #7017
- The gently out-turned rim sends spirits to the sweet-sensing tip of the tongue.
- The broad base lends stability to the long, delicate stem.
- Machine-blown with non-leaded crystal for brilliance in appearance.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The narrow, elongated bowl has a different visual profile than most other spirits glasses and may better suit your personal taste.
- Riedel lead crystal is optimized at the molecular level to develop the spirit's aromas.
- Smaller overall capacity than spirits glasses offered by competing brands, which is more appropriate to the serving size of 1-1.5 oz. recommended for Grappa.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Grappa liquer
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over non-leaded crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Ratings & Reviews
Love how elegant and classy these glasses are.
I like the unique shape of these wine glasses. Very satisfied with the quality.
Great tall bowl shape that reminds me of a closed calla lily flower. The packaging is really sturdy and high quality. IWA shipped them right away and there was no breakage. The rim is a bit thick, but they are really tough glasses that don’t tip over easily, so I feel okay about using them outdoors. My expensive glasses are nice to use, but I always worry about them!