Riedel Vinum Viognier/Chardonnay Buy 6 Get 8 #1154
- The bowl's subtle taper is specially designed for Chardonnay but won't limit your options-it also accommodates over 30 other varietals.
- Lead content of 24 percent gives the crystal a brilliant appearance.
- With a 12.4 oz. capacity, this mid-sized glass is comfortable to lift and hold.
Recommended for: Albarino, Aligote, Bordeaux (mature), Bordeaux (white), Chablis, Chardonnay (unoaked), Chateauneuf-du-Pape (Blanc), Condrieu, Cortese, Cotes du Rhone Blanc, Fume Blanc, Graves blanc, Grenache Blanc/Garnacha Blanca, Hermitage (blanc), Macabeo, Marsanne, Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet), Montagny, Morillon (unoaked), Muscadet, Muscadine, Neuburger, Palomino (except Sherry), Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Ribolla Gialla, Sauvignon blanc (oaked), Soave, St. Joseph (white), Trebbiano, Vin de Savoie (blanc), Viognier
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The thinner glass of Riedel heightens clarity and feels more elegant than a thicker glass.
- The Vinum line has a reputation as the preferred high-end glass for daily use.
- The Viognier/Chardonnay glass is designed to bring out the crisp, citrusy notes typical to this white wine varietal.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Chardonnay varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Special Value-Set pricing
Ratings & Reviews
Chardonnay Wine Glasses
these are elegant wine glasses, the buy 6 get 8 package is a great value
Buy 6 get 8, great deal for Riedel quality stems
Purchased along with 6/8 Riedel Vinum Cabernet as a gift. Also great stems, only issue is since Chardonnay opening is smaller than Cab stems we broke one on the first hand wash. Be gentle.
Riedel are the best
Love these glasses. Riedels are best in the biz, and I love the Vinum because they look great, are very elegant, but at price point low enough for everyday use as well.