Riedel Sommeliers Champagne Flute #1164
- Engineered by experts to direct bubbles straight to the tip of the tongue.
- Handcrafted from mouth-blown 24 percent lead crystal for unsurpassed clarity.
- 9-3/4 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 6 oz.
Recommended for: Cava, Champagne, Prosecco
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- As opposed to the "Vintage" champagne flute, this particular glass is designed with light, fresh, dry champagnes in mind.
- A good fit if you usually purchase blended vintages.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
- Single Flute
Ratings & Reviews
by Nick B
5 - Clean design and elegant
4 – for good warranty
4.5 – for sound of glass when toasted