Riedel O Martini Glasses Set of 2 #5192
- The short, thick stem and extra wide bowl stabilize this typically precarious variety of stemware.
- The ultra-thin rim means there's less material between your wine and your palate; you can concentrate on the taste without distracting sensations.
- 4-5/8 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 10.4 oz.
- Attractively packaged in an elegant gift box, it makes a great housewarming or wedding gift.
Recommended for: Martinis and other mixed cocktails, both stirred and frozenWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- The unique, ultra-modern design makes this a true statement piece.
- Coordinates with the Riedel O line of wine glasses.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
- Set of 2 glasses
Size: 4 5/8h (in)
Weight: 2.7 lbs
Capacity: 10.4 oz
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.
Ratings & Reviews
by Charles -
Items ordered for Christmas. At time of ordering item was in stock. e-mail received at time of processing that item was back ordered, not available until January 2017. This is the THIRD TIME, this has happened this year!. I will not be making any further purchases through WE.
Not as expected
Ordered 4 Riedel O Martini glasses because of the styling. When opening the packaging I soon realized that the bases are hollow and not SOLID. The design would have been a winner if the bases were solid thereby making the filled glass stable with the "weight" in your hand that speaks quality.
by Terri -
I love the style and capacity of these lovely cocktail glasses. I received two as a gift and purchased two more so we can use when serving friends.
Riedel Martini Glasses
by Kelly -
Glasses look great and are good size and shape to hold. Only negative we found was if you use olives or onions, they sink into the stem and are hard to get out. We use limes so there's no problem!!
Riedel O Martini glasses
Great look and idea. Not as practical. I like to keep glasses cold in freezer before use. Trouble is stem stays to cold to hold for long time.