Riedel O Viognier/Chardonnay Glasses Value Pack Buy 6 Get 8 #1159
Riedel O Viognier/Chardonnay Glasses Value Pack Buy 6 Get 8 (P/N 5414/85). You can now fit your wine glasses easily in cupboards and the top rack of the dishwasher.
These Riedel O glasses are tailored to bring out the extraordinary combination of perfume and body in Viognier, Chardonnay and over 30 white wines.
- 4 inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 11 oz. for an average serving size of 3 oz.
- Bowl specifications are identical to the innovative Vinum line, in a more affordable, trend-setting version.
- Machine-made lead-free glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (mature), Bordeaux (white), Chablis, Chardonnay (unoaked), Chateaneuf-du-Pape (Blanc), Condrieu, Cortese, Cotes du Rhone Blanc, Fume Blanc, Graves blanc, Grenache Blanc/Garnacha Blanca, Hermitage (blanc), Macabeo, Marsanne, Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet), Montagny, Morillon (unoaked), Muscadet, Muscadine, Neuburger, Palomino (except Sherry), Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Ribolla Gialla, Sauvignon blanc (oaked), Soave, St. Joseph (white), Trebbiano, Vin de Savoie (blanc), Viognier
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Concerned that without a stem to hold you'll be warming your wine? Riedel O drinkers say you won't notice the difference.
- No stem also means fewer spills.
- The lowest priced glass for Chardonnay among the Riedel lines.
Set of 8 glasses for the price of 6.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
- Buy 6 get 8
- Special Value Set pricing - save $33!
Ratings & Reviews
a bit small
by Beth R
Thought these were a bit small. But the 8 pack is a good deal.
More is better!
You can't beat the value of this set. This size is great as an outdoor wine glass that you don't worry as much about breaking. Add them to your formal table setting as a nice low profile water glass.
Really like these. They are easy to carry and hold. Perfect for picnics or small gatherings.
Great quality, but super small
by John -
These glasses are really high quality, but they're on the small side. Better to get a bit larger size.