Perfect Pairings Hardcover Book #17359
The book includes:
- More than 100 delicious recipes organised in themed menus with matching wine recommendations.
- At-a-glance food and wine matching guides that enable you to experiment and discover your own personal preferences.
- Useful tips on buying and serving wine at home.
- A glossary of wine terms.
- High quality hardcover binding
- Over 100 delicious recipes
- Wine varietal tips
- Glossary of wine terms
- Stunning photography by Peter Cassidy
Size: 8 1/2w x 10d x 1h (in)
Weight: 3 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
Go-To Pairing Guide
by Mary Beth -
Book arrived promptly and in great condition. A highly useful wine pairing guide; information far more detailed than most pairing guides. Excellent recommendations for seasonal cheese courses and wine pairings. Great illustrations and many promising recipes.
Even my husband enjoyed this book!
by Alex -
Great easy to follow recipes with available pairings. Really educating my palate on
flavors that complement.
This is a must have if you enjoy cooking or wine. It has gorgeous photography and a wide array of recipes with plenty of photos as inspiration, ranging from easy whip it up style to elaborate dinners. My favorite so far is the potted prawns and a watermelon summer drink.
I'm so glad I purchased this book. It is filled with beautiful photographs that make you want to start cooking. There are menus and pairing ideas for dinners, parties and special occasions. The wine recommendations under the recipes are general, nothing too specific. The recipes are very easy to follow and don't call for crazy ingredients or tools. I'm very happy with my purchase.