Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar from Italy Personalized Gift Set #25702
Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Harvested on the slopes of Tuscany, this olive oil evokes almond and fruit notes with a mild pepper finish. Hand picked and pressed within hours on a family run estate, the olive oil is a blend of leccino, muraiolo, frantoio and pendolino olives harvested in early season. Drizzle over steaming pasta or dip with a crusty baguette for a sweet, balanced flavor.
The dark balsamic vinegar is 55% concentrated grape must and 45% premium wine vinegar and aged for a minimum of 3 months in Slovanian Oak. Its rich flavor will add depth to your meal, made to the highest production standards of Italy's Indicazione Geografica Protetta (IGP).
Ideas for how to use the oil and vinegar include:.
- Classic vinaigrette for green salads and vegetables
- Add depth to sauces and soups
- Splash the vinegar over fresh strawberries
- Dip with a crusty baguette
Laser etching personalization is offered with the following fields (as shown in the pictures):
- Line 1, up to 30 characters. Suggestions: First name, The, Cucina, Mr. & Mrs., House of, Chez, Congrats, Welcome, etc., or blank
- Line 2, up to 30 characters. Suggestions: Last name, nickname
- Line 3, up to 30 characters. Suggestions: Family, Kitchen, Estate, Farm, Cellars, Vineyard, Orchard, etc., or blank
- Line 4, up to 30 characters. Suggestions: Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Congratulations, Enjoy, Best Wishes, A Night to Remember, etc., or blank
- Date: Month Day, Year
- Premium quality olive oil and vinegar from Italy
- Harvested on beautiful Tuscan estates overlooking the Mediterranean
- Vinegar is aged for 3 months in Slovanian Oak, 55% grape must for a well balanced flavor
- Made to Indicazione Geografica Protetta (IGP) standards
- Dip with a crusty Italian baguette, splash on salads or use in cooking
- Includes personalized pine wood gift box, laser etched for a truly unique gift
- 500 ml per bottle
Size: 8 3/4w x 4d x 13 3/4h (in)
Weight: 8.5 lbs
Capacity: 500 ml (17 ounces)
Ratings & Reviews
Beautiful and Delicious
by Jake -
I purchased this gift set and had it delivered to our dear friends, and they LOVE it - the box is beautifully etched with their family name, and the Italian oil and vinegar is delicious.
Lack of Customer Service
by Susan -
Do not pay the additional shipping to get USPS 2day shipping...my order was lost for 25 days and no one wanted to help me....it was my problem, not IWAs
Horrible customer service when something goes wrong!!!!!
Reply from IWA
Susan, we're very sorry - we shipped your order via USPS Priority Mail per your instructions. When we learned that your order was delayed by USPS, we refunded your shipping cost in full. We apologize that USPS took so long to deliver your order, and would be glad to offer a discount on your next order as additional compensation for the inconvenience.