Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar from Italy #25701
Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Harvested on the slopes of Tuscany, this olive oil evokes almond and fruit notes with a mild pepper finish. Hand picked and pressed within hours on a family run estate, the olive oil is a blend of leccino, muraiolo, frantoio and pendolino olives harvested in early season. Drizzle over steaming pasta or dip with a crusty baguette for a sweet, balanced flavor.
The dark balsamic vinegar is 55% concentrated grape must and 45% premium wine vinegar and aged for a minimum of 3 months in Slovanian Oak. Its rich flavor will add depth to your meal, made to the highest production standards of Italy's Indicazione Geografica Protetta (IGP).
Ideas for how to use the oil and vinegar include:.
- Classic vinaigrette for green salads and vegetables
- Add depth to sauces and soups
- Splash the vinegar over fresh strawberries
- Dip with a crusty baguette
- Premium quality olive oil and vinegar from Italy
- Harvested on beautiful Tuscan estates overlooking the Mediterranean
- Vinegar is aged for 3 months in Slovanian Oak, 55% grape must for a well balanced flavor
- Made to Indicazione Geografica Protetta (IGP) standards
- Dip with a crusty Italian baguette, splash on salads or use in cooking
- 500 ml per bottle
Size: 5 1/4w x 2 1/4d x 12h (in)
Weight: 5.7 lbs
Capacity: 500 ml (17 ounces)
Ratings & Reviews
Absolutely Fantastic Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
My husband brought home the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, so we tried drizzling both on fresh, sliced tomatoes and it was AMAZING. The olive oil is fruity and the balsamic is slightly sweet, and together they were an incredible combination. It was so good that we used a baguette to wipe the plate clean. I can't wait to share at our next dinner party!