Nambe Spiral Wine Coaster #1336
Keeping the party going is one of our goals, so rest assured your furniture and tablecloth will stay as happy as your guests. Nambe Alloy does not contain silver or lead and therefore does not tarnish; it won't chip, crack, or break.
Spiral wine server sold separately.
- Nambé Alloy retains temperature for extended periods of time, so prior to use, you can chill or warm your Nambé Alloy pieces to hold food at a desired temperature
- Keeps wine and condensation from dripping onto tables and linens
- Each Nambé piece goes through a series of shaping, grinding, buffing, and polishing steps; slight imperfections found on Nambé's brilliant finish are characteristic of the sand casting process
- Since Nambé is hand-crafted, no two pieces are exactly alike
- Frequent use will result in a natural patina; many Nambé aficionados appreciate and encourage this patina, however luster can be restored by applying a small amount of Nambé Polish with a soft cloth
Size: 4 1/2w (4w Id) x 2 1/2h (in)
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Capacity: 750 ml Wine and Champagne bottles
Care and Use.
Avoid using your Nambé Alloy with acidic foods, and never place it in the microwave or dishwasher. Hand wash your Nambé with mild detergent and water, then dry immediately with a soft clean cloth. An occasional application of Nambé Polish restores any gleam lost to time and use.
Ratings & Reviews
Service from Sonoma on ordering a gift
The service from Sonoma Wine Accessories was perfect. They even called me to see if I wanted the item gift-wrapped. The recipients liked the gift.