Monthly Operating Cost - CellarPro 3200 Wine Cooling Units
Kwh Rate1Average Compressor
Run Time (2)
30 Minutes / Hour
40 Minutes / Hour
50 Minutes / Hour
(1) The Kwh rate can be found on your electric utility provider's bill.
(2) Estimated run time in a given hour is over a 24-hour period. The amount of run time will depend on a number of factors, including the temperature set point, the temperature in the ambient environment outside the wine cellar, ample ventilation, and proper maintenance of the wine cooling unit.
- The cooling unit's fans are set at the "medium" speed and the heating element is "off". At these settings, the cooling unit uses approximately 608 watts when the compressor and fans are "on".
- The the cooling unit uses 574 watts at the "low" fan speed and 676 watts at the "high" fan speed.
- The heating element adds 100-200 watts when "on", depending on the amount of time that the heater is engaged. The better the wine cellar is sealed, the less condensation you'll have, and the less the heater will be "on".
- When the compressor is "off", the cooling unit uses 15 watts.
- An average of 30 days in a month.