Kenwood Wine Furniture Dark Cherry #2332
Five pull-out shelves hold 20 bottles of wine, and four rows of hanging racks accommodate 24 glasses. Two large, solid wood dovetailed drawers are conveniently placed for bar tools and accessories. A counter with back and side supports adds more room and useable space to the Kenwood Wine Bar. The two glass door compartments include adustable glass shelves. Hidden hinges preserve the clean-lined look.
- Two glass doors showcase crystal, bar glasses and spirits
- Two of side compartments with adjustable glass shelves and hidden stemware racks.
- Five pull-out shelves hold 20 bottles of wine.
- Two large, solid wood, dovetailed drawers for bar tools and accessories.
- A counter with back and side supports
- Hidden hinges preserve the clean-lined look.
- Rich, hand-finished cherry wood veneer
- 4 rows of hanging racks on either side hold a total capacity of approximately 24 glasses (measured with bordeaux)
- Choice of finishes: Light Cherry (shown), Dark Cherry and Chocolate Cherry
Size: 53 1/2w x 17d x 41h (in)
Weight: 180 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
Months of searching led me to this gorgeous piece of furniture for our new vacation home. Despite the best laid plans, it was arriving after our departure. We arranged for a relative to accept the delivery. It is three months later and I finally am back to see it. It has damage to the wood at the lower front edge and the glass shelves were not included. This was shipped from California to Florida which I knew would be risky. Hopefully the missing shelves can be sent to us and I can get someone to repair the damage so we can enjoy this the way we had intended.
Our Kenwood wine bar arrived today and it is just as described. Very sturdy and attractive piece of furniture that looks like it cost twice the price. We had been looking at many different stores both online and in person and this tops them all. We were a bit nervous to order sight unseen but it delivered big time. Very happy with our purchase.