1800 Series Configuration Options
1800 Series Configurations
Download a pdf version of wine cellar cooling unit configuration options.
|1. Through an Interior Wall||2. Above the Cellar|
|3. Through an Exterior Wall**||4. Rear Ducted|
Detail Diagram of rear ducting:
- The front cannot be ducted except as shown with the addition of our front intake hood.
- The rear cannot be located inside the cellar, unless the cooling unit is installed with our rear duct kit, so that the fresh air comes from outside the cellar and the exhaust goes outside the cellar.
- The rear can be ducted with our rear duct kit, so that the fresh air comes from outside the cellar and the exhaust goes outside the cellar.
- IF THE REAR IS DUCTED, AN AUXILIARY FAN MUST ALWAYS BE USED TO AUGMENT THE AIRFLOW OF THE HOT AIR INTAKE/EXHAUST. OUR DUCT KIT INCLUDES AN INLINE AUX FAN AND SWITCHED POWER FOR THE FAN.
* The hot air exhaust can be rear or top vented
** Only the 1800XTSx and 1800XTx-220V outdoor units can be exposed to the outdoors, and both units are designed to operate in temperatures ranging from 40F to 90F. For temperatures below 40F, the fan cycling switch is required.
*** Venting to the exterior may require the addition of compressor heater (temps below 40°F) and fan cycling switch (temps below 20°F).