1800XT Humidity Performance
CellarPro 1800XT vs. Breezaire WKCE 2200 Wine Cooling Units
Wine Cellar Humidity
As illustrated in the chart above, CellarPro's cooling unit consistently maintained higher humidity inside the wine cellar. CellarPro's 1800 XT and Breezaire's WKCE 2200 were tested at the same time in identical wine cabinets located side-by-side with identical bottle loads in a test room with ambient humidity ranging from 20% to 30%.
- The cooling units were tested simultaneously in side-by-side wine cabinets
- The wine cabinets were located in an enclosed, climate-controlled test room
- The cabinets used were both Le Cache Model 2400 wine cabinets
- Each wine cabinet was filled with 208 bottles (73% capacity)
- The CellarPro cooling unit was set to maintain 55°F (53°F "off" / +3°F "on")(1), and the Breezaire was set at 55°F.
- CellarPro's cooling unit was set to an RH "3" setting. Breezaire does not offer humidity control.
(1) CellarPro cooling units provide maximum flexibility for controlling the environment inside a wine cellar. Rather than selecting a single temperature target, CellarPro users designate the lower and upper temperature settings during which the cooling unit cycles off and on. In the test charted above, the CellarPro cooling unit was set to cycle "off" at 53°F, and cycle "on" at 56°F (54.5°F average.)