Cocktails: The Bartenders Bible #25749
The book includes:
- Over 3,000 cocktail recipes with easy-to-follow instructions and a clear photograph of the drink
- Alphabetical organization to quickly find favorites
- Resource of mixology tips, glass types, equipment and a guide to key ingredients
- Includes 3,200 color photographs in full color
- 11th edition from Simon Difford
- Recipes from world-renowned cocktails expert Simon Difford
- 3000 Classic and contemporary cocktails to choose from
- Easy-to-follow directions with photographs
- Alphabetically organized with a directory of tips and equipment
- Over 500 pages, full color hardback book
Size: 7 3/4w x 1 1/2d x 10 1/4h (in)
Weight: 4 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
Wow! This is an in depth resource!
I get stuck before parties sometimes, trying to figure out what drinks to offer, and end up wasting a lot of time researching. This is the kind of book where you can open it up to any page and find dozens of quick mixed drinks to try.
I like the reference photos that show how to garnish, although they are small. This has a permanent place on my bar cart now.