CellarPro 2000 VS Duct KIT (Cold Side) High RH #27105
CellarPro 2000 VS Duct KIT (Cold Side) High RH (P/N 27105). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 6-inch ducts (included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
The exhaust exits from the top, and the intake returns from the front.
Shown at left: cold side duct kit (left) AND hot side duct kit (right). The hot side duct kit must be purchased separately.
Kit includes: Insulated duct hoods for cold-side intake and exhaust, 50 feet (2x25) of 6-inch insulated (R-6) ducting, bottle probe and remote control display kit.
The high fan speed setting MUST be used when our unit is ducted.
Required for use in moderate, unconditioned or high humidity environments.
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 2000VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 6" ducting
- Both openings must be ducted to/from the cellar
- Ducting up to 50 equivalent feet (25 feet per duct)
- Includes our remote probe with 10' cord which plugs into face of the cooling unit on one end, and measures air or liquid temperature inside the cellar on the other end
- Includes our remote control display kit, which can be installed inside or outside the cellar
- Appropriate for Unconditioned / High-humidity environments