WineMaker 3-Ft 1 Col Rectangular Bins | WMK3-RECT1
Our WineMaker 3-ft 1-column rectangular bins provide flexibility for wood and cardboard case wine storage, as well as bulk storage of loose wine bottles.
Our WineMaker Series combines high-quality wine racks and our most affordable pricing, achieved by providing wine racks that are 8 3/4" deep, rather than 13 1/2". All WineMaker Series wine rack kits are modular, with each component designed to fit other components in the series and stackable to achieve almost any height requirement.
The wine racks at left are 3 feet tall and can be stacked with 3-ft or 4-ft components to achieve almost any height in combination with our base platforms, crown moldings and base moldings (sold separately).
These wine racks are offered in a choice of woods and stain colors.
All wine rack kits require assembly. Please allow up to 2 weeks lead time before your order is shipped (lacquer finish will increase lead times by 2-3 weeks.)
WineMaker wine racks must be mounted 1 1/2" off the wall to ensure proper wine bottle stability, and therefore will add 1 1/2" to the listed depth. Display rows add 3 1/2" depth.
Click here to use our free wine rack design service - we'll create a set of drawings and a quote based on your specifications - free!
RRP: $46.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $45.00 $82.00
Availability: Pre-Order / Ships 2 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Premium redwood standard
- Available in a choice of stain color
- Eased edges so labels won't tear
- Modular to fit most space requirements
- Provides a custom look with volume-based pricing
- Adjustable design accommodates almost any height
- Free design service
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:72 Bottles
- Size:26 11/16w x 8 3/4d x 35 15/16h (inches)
- Weight:80 lb
- Warranty:The manufacturer warrants its wine racking to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service, for five (5) years from the initial ship date. If the product is defective due to workmanship or materials, the manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge. Any mechanical components utilized in the wine cellar, such as hinges or magnetic catches will have a one (1) year warranty.