WineMaker Archway and Tabletop Insert, #10574
Our wine rack archway adds an eye-catching focal point and creates the perfect backdrop for your favorite wine cellar artwork.
WineMaker Archway and Tabletop Insert (P/N WMK-ARCH). Our WineMaker Series racks are affordably priced for budget projects. Savings are achieved with 8 3/4" depth, rather than 13 1/2", and thinner wood thickness.
All WineMaker Series wine rack kits are modular, with each component designed to fit other components in the series and stackable to achieve almost any height requirement.
The wine racks at left include the archway and tabletop to be included with the 7-foot or 8-foot rack kit. Shown in unfinished premium redwood. Offered in a choice of woods and stain colors. Wine racks sold separately.
Professional assembly required. Please allow up to 2 weeks lead time before your order is shipped (lacquer finish will increase lead times by 2-3 weeks.)
WineMaker wine racks must be mounted 1 1/2" off the wall to ensure proper wine bottle stability, and therefore will add 1 1/2" to the listed depth. Display row adds 3 1/2" depth.
Click here to use our free wine rack design service - we'll create a set of drawings and a quote based on your specifications - free!
RRP: $219.48 You Save: $
Our Price: $132.00 $160.00
Availability: Pre-Order / Ships 2 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Premium redwood standard
- Available in a choice of stain color
- Eased edges so labels won't tear
- Modular to fit most space requirements
- Provides a custom look with volume-based pricing
- Adjustable design accommodates almost any height
- Free design service
- Condition:Brand New
- Size:26 5/16w x 7 15/16d x 39 3/4h (inches)
- Weight:40 lb
- Warranty:The manufacturer warrants its wine racking to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service, for five (5) years from the initial ship date.ÿ If the product is defective due to workmanship or materials, the manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge.ÿ Any mechanical components utilized in the wine cellar, such as hinges or magnetic catches will have a one (1) year warranty.ÿ